As you can see the SniperSpy screenshots below, SniperSpy is remotely-deployable monitoring software. This type of computer program records the activities of children or employees whom use your remote PC. The software can be installed using the Internet by sending an email attachment which contains a module.
When the module is ran by your child or employee, the software silently installs onto your remote PC. It records an array of Internet activities which you’ll be able to view in real time. It also allows you to view the full screen and perform control commands. When you want to view the screen or browse the logged results, simply login to the Secure Online Control Panel and enter your username and password. This panel allows you to view the screen, perform commands, search the logs or uninstall the software.
1. Module Creator – This is the program you will download after purchase to create your remote “module”.
2. Online Control Panel – This is where you will login to your account to see the remotely recorded results.
3. Actual Screenshots – Captures a full-size jpg picture of the active window however often you wish.
4. Websites Visited – Records all website URLs visited in Internet Explorer and Firefox with page title.
5. Keystrokes in Most Languages – Every keystroke typed into ANY window is logged, including passwords typed.
6. PC Location Mapping – Logs the IP at each upload to show you physical locations of the PC on a map.
7. Full Chat Conversations – Records BOTH sides of chats / IMs in Google Talk, Yahoo IM, Windows Live and more.
8. Applications Executed – Records every application executed by the user including full path and username.
Pages: 1 2